About this item
- Rapid relief zinc oxide formula for rapid relief from diaper rash
- Helps soothe, heal and prevent diaper rash quickly
- Ointment forms a protective barrier on baby's skin to provide relief and soothe irritated skin
- Contains all-natural, certified organic shea, jojoba, tamanu and coconut to moisturize and nurture skin
- Free from phthalates, parabens, fragrances, silicones, dimethicone, petrolatum, mineral oil, dyes, and other common allergens for baby's safety
Stop use and ask a doctor ifStop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens,symptoms lasts more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
DirectionsChange wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, and especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Other informationWill stain clothing. Store at room temperature.
Question or comments?888-862-8818
Q: Can this be used with cloth diapers?
A: Absolutely, Ashelizabeth! Our Diaper Rash Cream is specially formulated to help treat, heal and prevent diaper rashes.submitted byHonest Product Expert - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: how come the last 2 ingredients "Geraniol and Linalool" are not on the label? I just placed an order and the ingredients has those two added.
A: We appreciate you reaching out. In our commitment to take a more transparent stance, we have chosen to disclose these additional ingredients using internationally accepted nomenclature, even when it’s not required by law (for example, the US does not require that diapers label their ingredients, but we do, because we believe you have the right to know.). Rest assured this is the same formula you know and love. As always, we are here if you have any additional questions!submitted byHonest Product Expert - 4 years agoBrand expert