About this item
At a glance
- RELIEF: Contains four medications to provide relief from the pain, itching, and discomfort of lip sores and blisters
- SOFTNESS: Moisture and emollient base hydrates and softens lip cells
- PENETRATING MOISTURIZATION: Advanced Moisture System delivers medication below lips' surface
- SMOOTH: Beauty professionals use to smooth lip texture before applying color. To use as lipstick base, apply liberally, leave on five minutes, then remove excess and apply color
- CLINICALLY SHOWN: To elevate lip moisture, help heal dry, chapped lips, and improve overall lip condition.
PurposeExternal Analgesic., External Analgesic., External Analgesic., External Analgesic..
When using this productWhen using this product : do not get into eyes,do not apply over large areas of the body or bandage.
Stop use and ask a doctor ifStop use and ask a doctor if : condition worsens,symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
DirectionsBeauty professionals also use it to smooth lip texture before applying color. To use as a lipstick base, apply liberally, leave on for five minutes, then remove excess and apply color.
Adults and Children 2 Years of Age and Older:Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children Under 2 Years of Age:Consult a doctor.
Q: How would I use this with Blistex Five Star SPF 30 Water Resistant Lip Balm ? Both at the same time?
A: Use at different times. Use Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment to elevate lip moisture, help heal dry, chapped lips, and improve overall lip condition. Use Blistex Five Star SPF Water Resistant Lip Balm to protect from the sun and/or hold in moisture in dry air. The Candelilla helps form a wind barrier in Blistex Five Star Lip Balm.submitted byBlistex Consumer Affairs - 2 months agoBrand expert
Q: is this safe for a 6 year old
A: Hello! The drug facts state the following regarding usage by children: Directions: Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctorsubmitted byBlistex Consumer Affairs - 9 months agoBrand expert
Q: will this work if I used it for cold sore on/in my nose ?
A: Hello! This product should be used on the lips and not on the nose.submitted byBlistex Consumer Affairs - 9 months agoBrand expert