About this item
At a glance
- CETAPHIL EXTRA GENTLE DAILY SCRUB: Three-in-one facial scrub cleanses, nourishes and soothes sensitive skin
- GENTLY EXFOLIATES SKIN: Micro-fine granules gently buff away dry, dull skin to support natural surface cell turnover without irritation
- CLEANSES WITHOUT OVERDRYING: Removes dirt, oil and impurities leaving skin soft and radiant
- NOURISHES SKIN: Infused skin conditioners and a vitamin complex keep skin comfortably hydrated
- DESIGNED FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: All CETAPHIL products are effective yet non-irritating
- DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED for Sensitive Skin
Q: This product has helped my daughters skin but it does feel as though it’s burning her skin even after 3 weeks of using. Can you tell me why?
A: I would not recommend this scrub; too harsh and drying.submitted byNE - 4 years ago
A: Same thing happened to me, I just quit using it. But the other products are just fine on me.submitted byawednesday13 - 4 years ago
A: Use a moisturizer aftersubmitted byJenny - 4 years ago
Q: Would you replace Cetaphil’s face cleanser with this or would you use both?
A: Hi Cindy! This scrub is gentle enough to use daily, however, a lot of people choose to use the regular cleanser daily, and the scrub every 2-3 days if their skin is more sensitive. Hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: I've tried this on my acne, and it doesn't work! Any suggestions? I still want to find this useful, so please help!
A: Hi Ellie! We recommend an acne fighting toner, spot treatment, and moisturizer after using this cleanser to help combat acne. Hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can this be used to treat acne?
A: Hi Ellie! Yes, this is a great cleanser for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Are there micro beads in this face scrub?
A: Hi Elizabeth. Great question. This product doesn’t contain microbeads; the scrubbing particles are ultra fine bamboo. Thankssubmitted byGalderma Team Member - 3 years agoBrand expert