About this item
- INCLUDES - 6 hooks and 8 medium indoor strips; 1 hook holds 3 lbs
- ORGANIZE DAMAGE-FREE - Say goodbye to holes, marks, or sticky residue on your walls, doors, cabinets, or closets; Command Hooks by 3M are easy to use and help keep your walls looking beautiful
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED- Hang cutting boards, colanders, jackets, scarves, and accessories where you want without nails or a hammer
- STRONG AND VERSATILE- Command Everyday Hooks hold strongly on a variety of indoor surfaces including painted walls, finished wood, glass, tile, metal, and other smooth surfaces
- REMOVES CLEANLY- Reorganize when inspiration strikes; These wall hooks leave no sticky adhesive behind; Perfect to use inside cabinets and closets, in your college dorm, apartment, home, and office
Q: can they be used immediately after hanging on wall or is there a "drying" time
A: In the package has the directions in it and usually the average wait time is about 24 hours before using the hook. Just be sure to read their requirements. Ive used these before and they work great just be sure not to exceed the weight limit and let it set properly or it will take part of the wall off with it.submitted byJenna - 6 years ago
A: Hello - Thank you for asking. Our instructions detail to wait at least one hour after applying the hooks to the wall before you hang any items from the hooks.submitted by3M Social Engagement - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: can this be used in showers? like to hang those shower holders where you can put shampoos and everything.
A: Thank you for asking! Our General Purpose are not recommended to be used in the bathroom or in the shower. However, you may view our Bath Products at our Caddy or Caddy Hanger. If you have other questions, feel free to connect with our product support team at 800-934-7355 and reference this case #35740657.submitted by3M Social Engagement - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: How many are in here?
A: Thank you for asking! This product package contains 6 hooks and 8 strips. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss further, please feel free connect with our team by chat www.command.com or by phone at 800-934-7355 M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT and reference this #28854260.submitted by3M Social Engagement - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can I use these outside?
A: Hello - Thank you for asking. This product is designed for indoor use. For outdoor user with would recommend the Command Outdoor products. The Command Outdoor Products are designed for use in high and low temperatures, moist conditions, and has UV resistance. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please connect with us directly at 1-800-934-7355 M-F 8am-5pm CT. Thank you.submitted by3M Social Engagement - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Would this stick to a wall that has fabric on it? It is not regular drywall
A: Hello - Command is not designed to bond to fabric. We recommend that the walls be smooth, painted or sealed, and cleaned with rubbing alcohol.submitted by3M Social Engagement - 4 years agoBrand expert