About this item
- Nourishing 100% Ultra Resistant Gray Coverage Hair Color: Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage is a permanent, nourishing dark brown hair color creme for stubborn grays with triple oils - avocado, olive, and shea; formulated with CoverPlus technology for 100% gray coverage on hard to cover, extra-resistant grays
- Permanent Dark Brown Hair Dye: Nutrisse Ultra Resistant Gray Coverage Hair Dye has deep, neutral pigments that flood stubborn gray hair for maximum coverage while balanced reflects mimic hair's natural highs and lows
- Garnier Hair Color: For hair nourishing, easy to use permanent hair dye, temporary hair color, root touch up, or to enhance your natural hair color, turn to Garnier hair color
- Over 100 Years of Pioneering in Hair Care: Since 1904 Garnier has blended naturally inspired and derived ingredients into breakthrough formulas; Nourish your hair with hair color and care from Garnier
- Inspired By Nature: Garnier carries an array of products for your hair and skin care needs, from shampoos, color care and styling products to formulas that cleanse, moisturize and repair skin
- Committed to Making Garnier a Greener Beauty Brand: We aspire to create a positive impact by paving the way towards more sustainable beauty; Approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny Program
Always read the hair color instructions insert in the box. Store between 50F and 80F.
Questions? Garnier Nutrisse has expert color consultants to help you. Call: 1-800-4GARNIER (1-800-442-7643)
Q: Are your colors true to description or do they tend to be a shade or more darker. Like if I get a light brown 6 range will it come out closer to a 5. I currently have med to light brown colored hair. Thank you!
A: Hi there JessicaG! We completely understand what a challenge it can be to decide what color will give us the results we think we want. Use the color cues on the side of the box to get an idea of what the color will look like on your natural hair color. Results will always vary depending on how much gray you do or don't have, the general condition of the hair what was used previously and how well you followed directions for applying your color. When undecided between 2 colors, always opt for the lighter one if possible. If it does turn out too light, it won't be a problem going darker next time.submitted byGarnier Consumer Care - 4 years agoBrand expert
A: Hi JessicaG! You can get an idea of the color results you can achieve by clicking on the fifth photo down to the left of the page. Of course, that can vary depending on the condition of your hair. Hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does blond hair dye have bleach in it or no
A: Hi Sydney, thank you for reaching out to Garnier. Usually a blonde haircolor does not have bleach in it. Depending on how light of a blonde the color is, it can have a higher volume of developer which assists in lightening the hair. We hope this info has been helpful!submitted byGarnier Consumer Care - 4 years agoBrand expert