About this item
- GLUTEN FREE: A gluten free breakfast cereal that contains no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial colors or flavors; Provides 13g whole grain per serving (at least 48g recommended daily)
- BREAKFAST FOOD TO SNACK: Crunchy lattice squares of whole grain rice that seamlessly go from a simple addition to breakfast to trail mix to dessert
- EASY HOLIDAY RECIPES: A key ingredient in homemade Chex Mix, Muddy Buddies and many other easy recipes and trail mixes your kids can help make; Make more memories in the kitchen with Chex
- SWEETENED RICE CEREAL: This sweetened rice cereal is made with natural chocolate flavor and 100% real cocoa
- CONTAINS: One 12.8 oz cereal box of General Mills Chocolate Chex Gluten Free Cereal
Serving Size: 1 cup
Serving Per Container: About 8
Amount 1 cup (43g) of Chocolate Chex:
Q: nutrients please, calories, carbs, fiber, sugar
A: Hi Kromiah - For a single 43g serving, this product contains 180 Calories, 35g Total Carbohydrate, 2g of Dietary Fiber, 10g Total Sugar and 10g Inc. added Sugar. Hope this information helps.submitted byPublished by General Mills - 7 months agoBrand expert
Q: hi. is this product GMO free?
A: Hello, If our product is made using genetically modified ingredients, we disclose that on our packaging, and it will be printed below the ingredient list based on product formula. Thanks,submitted byPublished by General Mills - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: I want to buy this cereal. So Is it halal?
A: While we don’t certify for Halal, Chocolate Chex does not contain alcohol or animal derived ingredients beyond vitamin D3 (which is derived from lanoin, the natural oil contained in sheep's wool).submitted byPublished by General Mills - 3 years agoBrand expert