About this item
- Philips Avent Glass Natural bottle with the Natural Response nipple lets baby control the pace of the milk, like they do when breastfeeding.
- This Natural Philips Avent bottle is made of premium quality borosilicate glass, a BPA free material. It is heat and thermal shock resistant
- Easy to combine breast and bottle feeding with a wide breast-shaped nipple with a soft feel that mimics the shape and feel of a breast
- No-drip nipple design helps prevent lost milk from the tip, giving you peace of mind
- Anti-colic valve is designed to reduce colic and discomfort by sending air away from your baby's tummy
What to expect when introducing the Philips Avent Natural Response Nipple:
-It's totally natural for your baby to take 2-3 tries to get milk flowing from a new bottle. Unlike traditional bottles the Natural bottle is designed to only release milk when your baby is actively drinking, like what happens when babies breastfeed.
-We have 5 different nipple flow rates for the Natural bottle. When looking for the right nipple flow rate, age is a guide, but your baby's approach to drinking and the feeding cues they will show will help determine when to move to a higher or lower nipple flow rate.
Q: Is this item CA Prop 65 compliant?
A: Hello! We'd like to further help you with your inquiry. Please reach out to us at 1-800-542-8368, Monday -Saturday 9am-9pm EST, Sunday 9am-6pm EST. Talk to you soon!submitted byPhilips - 1 year agoBrand expert
A: Re. Philips. I called 1-800-542-8368. No one answered questions about prop 65 warnings on this product. Please answer them here.submitted byConsumer - 6 months ago