About this item
- #1 Doctor† recommended frequent heartburn treatment for 12 straight years
- #1 Gastroenterologist^ recommended frequent heartburn treatment for 12 straight years
- #1 Pharmacist^^ recommended frequent heartburn treatment for 12 straight years
- One pill a day. 24 hours. Zero Heartburn.* *It's possible while taking Prilosec OTC. Use as directed for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn. May take 1-4 days for full effect
- Prilosec OTC is available in Original and Wildberry flavor
Prilosec OTC provides 24 hours of heartburn relief for frequent heartburn that occurs 2 or more days a week. Prilosec OTC is the first and original OTC frequent heartburn medicine. It contains the active ingredient (in each tablet): Omeprazole delayed-release tablet 20mg (equivalent to 20.6mg omeprazole magnesium). Prilosec OTC is available in Original and Wildberry flavor. One pill each morning. 24 hours. Zero heartburn.* *It's possible while taking Prilosec OTC. Use as directed for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn. May take 1-4 days for full effect.
Suggested Age: 18 Years and Up
Product Warning: Consult a doctor if you are pregnant or nursing, consult a doctor if taking prescription drugs, do not use if you cannot swallow, do not use if you have bloody or black stool, do not use if you have a bleeding problem, consult a doctor if using anticoagulation drugs
Product Form: Tablet
Package Quantity: 42
Heartburn remedy type: PPI
Item Number (DPCI): 245-05-0066
Origin: Made in the USA or Imported
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.