About this item
- vapor-distilled with electrolytes added for taste, smartwater offers a bottled water that's simple, pure, and delicious.
- smartwater is a purified water made using vapor distillation, a purification process that simulates the hydrologic cycle - similar to the way water is purified in nature.
- containing a unique blend of calcium, magnesium, and potassium, smartwater creates a taste that is distinctly fresh, crisp, and pure.
- free of sugar, calories, coloring, and artificial flavors, smartwater is the smart way to hydrate and quench your thirst in the office, at home, or on the go.
- environmentally conscious bottle is up to 30% plant-based and 100% recyclable
A lot of great things happen on the ground, we live here, for one, and that's nothing to shake a stick at. But when it comes to finding some purified water, you've got to look up. When you look up, you just think about things differently. You see faces in the clouds. You admire the clear, blue sky. Heck, if you're lucky you might even see a shooting star or a bald eagle or both. We looked up and were inspired by the clouds to vapor-distill Smartwater. By taking cues from mother nature and then adding electrolytes for taste, we were able to take crisp and pure to a whole new level. So, next time you're searching for some new possibilities (or just some purified water) you know where to look.
Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
Serving Size: 12 fl oz (US)
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
Exterior Container: Plastic No container
Wellness Standard: Meets minimum requirements
State of Readiness: Ready to drink
Servings: 17, Approximate
Water enhancement type 1: Mineral
Package type: Multi-pack multi-serving
Number of interior containers: 6
Servings per interior container: 2.5
Exterior container weight: 202.88 fl oz (US)
Item Number (DPCI): 271-75-1202
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.