Skin Care Glossary
Decode the key ingredients in derm skin care products.
- Glycolic Acid An alpha hydroxy acid derived from sugarcane, it aids in exfoliation & improving skin texture.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids Often found in fine line-fighting products, these chemicals stimulate the turnover of skin cells.
- Benzoyl Peroxide An acne medicine that kills pimple-causing bacteria & exfoliates pores.
- Ceramides Naturally occurring in skin’s oil, these fats help reinforce the skin’s protective barrier.
- Unscented Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Gel Face Moisturizer to hydrate and smooth extra-dry skin - 1.7oz4.6 out of 5 stars with 1608 reviews$16.99Spend $25 get a $5 gift card on select skin care items