About this item
- #1 DOctOR RECOMMENDED STOOL SOFTENER BRAND. Colace Regular Strength Stool Softener is a stimulant free stool softener providing gentle, dependable, effective and comfortable relief from occasional constipation in 12 to 72 hours.
- COMFORTABLE EFFEctIVE RELIEF. Colace Regular Strength Stool Softener effectively treats occasional constipation. Provides gradual relief from constipation associated with certain medical conditions, travel, aging or poor diet. A safe, gentle option
- OCCASIONAL CONSTIPATION RELIEF DURING PREGNANCY & FOR NEW MOMS. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Docusate sodium, the active ingredients in Colace Capsules is not a stimulant laxative. It allows for gentle relief from occasional constipation. Reduces straining associated with hemorrhoid flare ups.
- GENTLY SOFTENS STOOLS. Colace Regular Strength Stool Softener relieves many symptoms of occasional constipation, including infrequent or irregular bowel movements, straining during bowel movements & hard dry stools.
- STIMULANT FREE. For gentle, dependable, effective relief from occasional constipation, Colace Regular Strength Stool Softener is a great choice for occasional constipation
Colace Regular Strength Stool Softener 100 mg Capsules, 30 ct. Colace Capsules are the #1 stool softener brand recommended by doctors. For gentle reliable relief from occasional constipation (irregularity). Stimulant free for comfortable relief. Generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours. Colace has been trusted by doctors and patients for nearly 6O years to relieve occasional constipation
Suggested Age: 2 Years and Up
Product Warning: Consult a doctor if you are pregnant or nursing
Product Form: Capsule
Package Quantity: 30
Item Number (DPCI): 245-05-0718
Origin: Made in the USA
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.