About this item
- Power through pet hair with a 25% more powerful motor and WindTunnel technology that creates edge-to-edge suction in tight corners and hard-to-reach spots
- Pet Odor Prevention: Tackle pet hair and prevent odor with our PowerFlex™ brush roll and carbon pet filter
- Multi-Floor Performance: Maximize pet hair, dirt, and debris pickup on multiple surfaces including carpets, hard floors, upholstery, and more
- Dual Cyclone Technology: Clean up crumbs, dust particles, and embedded dirt with our powerful dual cyclone technology
- MAXLife Filtration System: Extend the life of your vacuum by 3X with our MAXLife filtration system that provides superior suction with less maintenance
- Swivel Steering: Easily navigate around and under furniture
- Scatter Guard™: Prevent dirt from spreading on your hard floors
- What's Included: 10-feet of above floor reach, telescoping extension wand, pivoting dusting brush, crevice tool and 2-in-1 pet upholstery tool
*Down to 0.3 Microns, from the air that passes through it
Q: Does this vacuum have heighth adjustments for thick pile type of carpets? Adjustable vacuums are a must these days!
A: That is a great question. The answer is "yes" 4 height adjustments. Warm Regards-The Hoover team.submitted byHooverUSA - 10 months agoBrand expert
Q: How do you turn off the rotating brush when vacuuming a wool rug, or a looped rug? Meaning, is it possible to use the vacuum as a suction-only device?
A: That is a great question. There is no on/off brush roll option on this vacuum so you can't turn off the rotating brush. Warm Regards-The Hoover Team.submitted byHooverUSA - 10 months agoBrand expert
Q: BRUSHES NOT MAYBE BROKEN BELT VACUM BRAND NEW
A: That is a great question! You may need a new belt even though your unit is brand new. Warm Regards-The Hoover Teamsubmitted byHooverUSA - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: can you vacuum stairs with this model?
A: Yes absolutely!submitted byHooverUSA - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: the filter isn't clicking back on my hoover power drive swivel XL vacuum. how do I get it back on correctly
A: Here is the manual you can refer to: https://tti.a.bigcontent.io/v1/static/UH75200_HP%20Swivel%20XL%20Pet_Manual_EngFren_lowres_ROsubmitted byHooverUSA - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: how much does the vacuum weigh ??
A: This model weighs 16lbs and our MAXLife system delivers powerful, super long-lasting suction while requiring less maintenance, so you can feel confident in the outstanding performance.submitted byHooverUSA - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Is there a switch to vacuum from floor stand up to the hose?
A: Hello! there is not a switch to vacuum from floor stand up to the hose. ~The Hoover Teamsubmitted byHooverUSA - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: how many watts?? why it's so difficult to find watts in vaccum boxes?
A: Hello! The unit is 12 horsepower which is equivalent to 8,948 watts. All of our units are compatible with 120 volt electrical outlets. ~The Hoover Teamsubmitted byHooverUSA - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Does the bursh stop turning when the unit is upright and using the extension tools?
A: Hello! The brushes do not stop turning when the unit is upright and/or while using the extension tools. ~The Hoover Teamsubmitted byHooverUSA - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Does this vacuum clean rugs and hard floors as well?
A: Hello Linda, Absolutely! This unit is perfect for area rugs, wall-to-wall carpeting and hard flooring, as this unit features 4 height adjustment settings to suit your cleaning needs. Thanks! The Hoover Teamsubmitted byHooverUSA - 1 year agoBrand expert