About this item
- No tools needed! All parts snap together easily.
- Step-by-step projects grow with your skills for fun yet challenging STEM/STEAM learning.
- Learn about electronics while developing analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on circuit-building experience and hours of creative playtime and learning.
- Discover Photoresistors, Capacitors, Transistors and IC's and how they interact.
- Control the flow of electricity with two included Resistors
- Includes transistor with 3 snap connections for more variations to control the lights and motor
- Build 125 projects with the 31 electronic parts included.
Snap Circuits® are the buildable, playable kits that invite kids to make dozens of cool electronic gadgets, games, and more! This Snap Circuits® Skill Builder kit mashes up tech with toys, so kids can make tons of things, like a glow-in-the-dark flying saucer, an Auto-Off Daylight switch, an Electron Warehouse, a Dancing Motor, a Siren Changer, a Lighted Tripwire Alarm, and more! You can also build the Super Circuit, exclusive to Skill Builder 125 – with music, alarm sounds, LED lights, and the glowing flying saucer all in one circuit!
The Snap Circuits® Skill Builder 125 uses electronic blocks that snap onto a clear plastic grid to build different circuits. The blocks have different colors and numbers so kids can easily identify them. With 125 different projects to build and discover, the fun keeps going.
Q: is this age appropriate for a nine year old
A: My son is 8 and played with it for 2 hours straight. We did a couple basic builds together to get an idea of how to do it. It does has a couple "Don'ts", and kids should be supervised. Definitely a great STEM toy.submitted bymaryva - 2 years ago
A: My son is 9 and loves this onesubmitted byBaseballmamma81 - 4 years ago
Q: What size battery does this take?
A: This takes 2 AA batteries!submitted byProduct Expert - 2 years ago
Q: is this age appropriate for a 7 year old
A: The text and some assemblies are best for ages 8 and up and safety testing was done based on age 8. Parents of 7 year old could consider it with adult supervision or based on child’s ability.submitted byProduct Expert - 2 years ago
Q: Can you take apart what you build to build something else?
A: Yes! Skill Builder 125 can be built and rebuilt in over 125 different ways. Each of the unique projects requires assembly, then disassembly, connecting you with hours of building and learning fun!submitted byProduct Expert - 2 years ago
Q: Is it suitable for 4 years old boy?
A: No, this product is Age graded for 8 years and up.submitted bySnap Circuits - 4 years ago
Q: Is this good for an 11 yr old
A: I got this for my 10.5 y.o. son for Christmas and he absolutely loves it! He's been into Legos and building since he was very young; so if the child is into building, they will definitely love the Snap Circuit Skill Builder set. I plan in getting him another version.submitted bySams1Mom - 4 years ago