About this item
Click to chat with an expertIf the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
- New branching paths that lead to different areas
- Item shops where you can purchase goodies
- Vehicles that CommanderVideo can take for a ride
- New playable characters, new moves, and new gameplay modes
- An assortment of Hero Quests and Retro Challenges
- Features the voice acting talents of Charles Martinet, the legendary voice of Mario and dozens of other popular Nintendo charactersSwitch: "Launch Edition" is packed with the Switch Game, Full-Color Instruction Manual, Soundtrack Sampler Mini-CD, and a Secret Surprise Mystery Bonus Freebie to be revealed later.Got a Nintendo Switch that's hungry for some rhythm/platform action? Feed that cartridge slot a copy of Runner3. The retail edition will include free bonus goodies for a limited time, like a full-color instruction manual, a mini-CD soundtrack sampler, and a special collectible that's sure to delight!
Runner3 completes the rhythm-based platforming trilogy begun by BIT.TRIP.RUNNER and Runner2! The stoic and unflappable CommanderVideo leaves a multicolored trail in his wake, punctuating the beat of the game's infectious soundtrack with every step! The Timbletot is determined as ever to rid the multiverse of all its love and happiness. CommanderVideo -a lover if ever there were one-refuses to let this happen. He's ready to jump, double-jump, wall-jump, slide-jump, underwear-jump, slide, kick, float, fly and dance his way to victory, all across a medley of thrilling, challenging and joyous levels!
Model Compatibility: Nintendo Switch
ESRB Content Description: RP - rating pending
Electronics Condition: New
Video Game Genre: Action/adventure
Hardware Platform: Nintendo Switch
ESRB Age Rating: RP - Rating Pending
Street Date: May 22, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 207-30-0161
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Hard pill to swallow at first
5 out of 5 stars
PDYIFY — 4 months ago
It’s a really fun game, keep in mind that it has a difficultly curve, but I promise once you get past the first couple levels it gets much easier and then even more easier once you unlock abilities.