- SAFE, NON-CONTACT TECHNOLOGY: Because the Movement Sensor Pad is placed under your baby’s mattress, no part of the monitor is touching them. As soon as the Nursery Unit is turned on, the monitor starts tracking movement and will only alarm if no movement is detected for 20 seconds. You can rest assured your baby is sleeping safely because the detector can’t be touched or moved by them.
- EXTRA PEACE OF MIND: Do you already own another brand of baby monitor but want to add in Movement monitoring for extra peace of mind now baby is here? The Angelcare Baby Movement Monitor is perfect because it tracks the tiniest of movements and it will work with any other brand of baby monitor.
- BATTERY OPERATED: This makes the Angelcare Baby Movement Monitor ideal for traveling! It also has a low battery alarm alerting you to when the batteries need to be replaced.
- ONE-TIME INSTALLATION TECHNOLOGY: The Sensor Pad tracks all your baby’s slightest wriggles across the entire surface of the mattress without baby even knowing it’s there. It's a simple, one-time installation underneath the mattress, preventing any contact with the sensitive skin of your baby.
- Reliability 24/7, expandable system with 100+ cameras and other smart devices - Control all devices via MOBI Smart App
- Notifications if a door or window was opened with history tracking - Control lighting with 16 millions of color lumens when door or window opens
- Sends Alerts Instantly if a door or a window is opened
- Alexa and Google Home Compatible - Cloud Storage Optional
- Control everything with the touch of one button
- Create Different Scenes That Help You Monitor, Illuminate, and Secure.
Alkaline : Baby Monitors
Baby monitors are a boon for parents. They help parents keep a check on their babies without being present in the room. With these monitors, you will know when your baby is crying, fussing, need a diaper changer or hungry. You will find a wide range of options at Target for you to choose from. However, there are different varieties of baby monitors of different shapes, styles and features. Here’s a guide with helpful tips to pick the right one. First up are audio monitors, they will help you know when your baby cries while minimizing background noise including the AC sound. If you want to keep the sound on mute, the monitors have a light-up system that will notify when the cries get louder. They come in both analog and digital and differ only in sound quality. To make your job easier, there are monitors with video and audio features. You can install them in the room at the right angles so that you can see your baby from anywhere in the house. Video baby monitors also have a night vision camera, amazing isn’t it? If you already have one, you can upgrade it to wireless monitors that work on a frequency of 2.4 GHz which is shared with a lot of home devices. There are other features too such as sensors, battery life, Wi-Fi, compatibility with smartphones and many others. Browse through our collection and find the right pick for you and your baby.