About this item
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: One water filter handle, and one filter to help ensure your beverages taste their absolute best.
- BREWS MULTIPLE CUP SIZES: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12oz Enjoy the most popular cup sizes.
- STRONG BREW BUTTON: Increases the strength and bold taste of your coffee’s flavor.
- ICED SETTING: Brew hot over ice at the touch of a button for full-flavored, delicious iced coffee.
- HOT WATER ON DEMAND BUTTON: Perfect for instant soups or oatmeal.
- FAST & FRESH BREWED: Coffee made in minutes.
- LARGE 75oz WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 8 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- REMOVABLE DRIP TRAY: Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.2 inches tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
- BREWER MAINTENANCE REMINDER: Alerts you when it is time to descale your coffee maker. Descaling is an important process that removes built-up calcium deposits, ensuring the best-tasting brew possible.
- QUIET BREW TECHNOLOGY: Minimizes noise when the coffee maker is in use.
- BEVERAGES: Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty, and iced beverages.
- USE GROUND COFFEE: Compatible with the My K-Cup Universal Reusable Coffee Filter (sold separately), allowing you to brew with your own ground coffee.
Q: Will Perfect Pod EZ-cup filters fit?
A: It’ll take any k cup. It’s not a 2.0.submitted byTarget Customer - 6 years ago
A: It works with any pod made to work in K-cup brewers. Since the brewer simply flows water through the coffee it would have no negative effects on the brewer itself.submitted byJim - 5 years ago
A: Our warranty policy states that when using a non-authorized Keurig Brewed product with our brewers, we may not guarantee the Brewers performance. Please understand, we strongly recommend that you use only Keurig branded pods, otherwise we may not be able to replace your brewer if the problem is related to the pods being used.submitted byKeurig Care - 6 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the cold brew option good? How is the flavor of the coffee? Is it worth it to buy this model to get the cold brew option too?
A: It's not cold brew, it's just hot coffee that you're supposed to pour over ice. I don't think it's really worth it, honestly.submitted bymelinas - 2 years ago
A: Thanks for your question! The K-Elite does not make cold brew coffee. It has an Iced button that makes iced coffee easy by pre-selecting the perfect settings so you can enjoy a full-flavored, delicious beverage when brewing over ice. We hope this is helpful!submitted byKeurig Care - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Will it say on the box what the product is when it is delivered? It is a Christmas gift and I don't want them to know what it is.
A: Mine was not in Target box. Just sitting on my porch for all to see.submitted byGrammy - 3 years ago
A: A family member just received theirs and it was in a plain target box.submitted byB - 3 years ago
Q: Do your water filter cartridges work with this model?
A: Thanks for your question. The Keurig® Water Filter Cartridge Refills are compatible with the K-Elite coffee maker.submitted byKeurig Care - 5 years agoBrand expert
A: Yes. Water filters made for Keurig work. Same as all models.submitted byJim - 5 years ago
Q: does it do regular coffee
Q: warranty on this product??
A: Thank you for your question Josefina! Our warranty for Keurig brewers is for one year from the date of purchase. With that said, we consistently listen to consumer feedback and we encourage consumers who are experiencing a problem to contact our Consumer Care Team. Our representatives will be happy to help them resolve it: 866-901-2739.submitted byKeurig Care - 10 months agoBrand expert
Q: Does this model have several temperature settings?
A: Yes! The K-Elite coffee maker has temperature control which allows you to adjust the temperature from 187° – 192°.submitted byKeurig Care - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: what is the safety features for this? Is there an automatic shut off button? I'm moving into a college dorm and their rule was an auto off switch was needed. I want an ice coffee option though.
A: Thank you for your question! The K-Elite Coffee Maker is factory set to automatically turn off 2 hours after the last brew. However, you can program it to shut off in 15 minute increments. To do this, click the settings button until a moon icon appears on your screen. Then use the up or down arrow to turn the auto-off functionality "ON". Once the screen shows "ON", click the settings button again and use the up and down arrows to set your preferred time to turn off - from 15 mins to 2 hrs. To disable the Auto-Off function, scroll through using the arrow keys until "OFF" appears on the screen. The moon icon will no longer appear on the screen. We hope this helps!submitted byKeurig Care - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can you hook up a direct water line with a filter?
A: No, the K-Elite coffee maker is not designed to be plumbed into a water line. Thanks for your inquiry!submitted byKeurig Care - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does it come with k-cup samples?
A: No, K-Cup pods are not included with the K-Elite coffee maker. Thanks for your question!submitted byKeurig Care - 2 years agoBrand expert