- The Worlds Most linear Amp Technology: The THX Achromatic Audio Amplifire (THX AAA) ensures the ultimate no-compromise headphone audio experience
- True Balanced Operation: Each THX Stereo Amp module operates in a bridged configuration to maximize output power for each channel, each DAC operates in mono mode.
- DUAL AKM 4493 DACs: New Flagship 32-bit stereo premium DAC. It supports PCM inputs up to 768kHz and a Direct Stream Digital input of 2.8/5.6/11.2 Mhz
- Balanced & Single Ended Headphone Output: Compatible with all headphones and IEMs
- Tailor Your Sound: Use the powerful Digital tools to tailor the sound to your personal preference. Does your headphone have a little sibilance? Set a PEQ to tame that Frequency Peak
- Planar Drivers: Not your typical headphone driver! The planar driver in the M565C has been completely redesigned and engineered versus the driver found in the M565.
- Several enhancements have been made, including a new symmetrical magnet structure that allows the planar driver to be much more efficient in a closed back enclosure
- Closed Back Design: Outside noise stays out and only the music stays in! The 565C delivers excellent audio isolation, allowing the sonic landscape to not be disturbed by the outside world, and the outside to not be disturbed by your music.
- This makes the M565C the perfect audiophile choice for those that may need to listen in less than silent environments.
- Comfort: The Monolith M565C has been engineered to be comfortable for extended listening sessions. Large, comfy earpads made of faux leather and a padded headband are designed to keep you comfortable as you listen.
- The World’s Lowest Distortion Amplfiier: The THX Achromatic Audio Amplifier (THX AIAA) ensures the ultimate no-compromise headphone audio experience by delivering the world's highest fidelity audio with infinitesimally low levels of noise, distortion, and power consumption.
- AKM 4493 DAC Detailed Sound: AKM's new flagship 32-bit stereo premium DAC. It supports PCM inputs up to 768kHz and a Direct Stream Digital (DSD) input of 2.8/5.6/112 (maximum) MHz, the industry's highest level. An internal circuit employs a newly developed 32-bit digital filter for the ultimate in sound quality and musicality.
- DIRAC SENSAROUND Expand your headspace. Music is usually mixed with loudspeakers in mind, not headphones. . No fuzzy sound, fake spatial effects, or poorly placed sound objects. Just transparent and natural sound as in a well-designed cinema, studio, or any other professionally engineered space.
- VERSATILE INPUTS This amplifier features a USB and a 3.5mm optical input, as well as an analog 3.5mm stereo input for devices without digital outputs. TAILOR YOUR SOUND: PEQ and Shelf EQU - Use the powerful digital tools to tailor the sound to your personal preference.
- DYNAMIC RANGE CONTROL: Use the DRC functionality to set the shelving filters. The DRC starts with low-pass and high-pass filters to split the low and high frequencies (24dB/oct @ 140Hz), followed by two independent stereo compressors and a mixer to combine the low and high bands.
- LUMINOUS TUBES. THE POWER OF SOLID STATE. SPECTACULAR SOUND. As an embedded tube/hybrid amplifier (DC coupled in to out, no coupling caps), the Liquid Platinum gives you the beautiful sound of tubes together with the grunt of solid state circuitry to drive the headphones. It uses two 6922 tubes or exact equivalents, such as 6DJ8s.
- SINGLE ENDED and BALANCED INPUTS and OUTPUTS: With multiple inputs and outputs for balanced and single ended operation and easy front panel input selection, the Liquid Platinum is compatible with just about everything.
- KEEPS ITS COOL. The Platinum is ventilated with two long, screened slots on either side of the top and large screens on the bottom to ensure that it is well cooled. Ensure your amplifier has enough space around the vents and is not in a sealed enclosure.
- YOU'RE PROTECTED.The Liquid Platinum has a built-in, slow power on. It warms up the heaters first and then, after a short delay, brings up the SS rails and tube HV, protecting the internal circuitry during startup. It also includes a connection delay to the headphones and an active offset detector, just in case an internal fault or source fault applies too much DC voltage to the output, it immediately disconnects your headphone&
- Tube Sound: The Monolith Headphone Tube Amplifier utilizes a powerful 6N5P dual triode tube coupled with an output transformer for the output stage. Many competing designs only utilize a large electrolytic capacitor on the output, which degrades sound quality. Dual 6N3 tubes are utilized for the input stage and can cross over to US equivalents 2C51 or 396a. The 6N5P crosses over to a US6080 or 6AS7.
- ESS Technology: The ESS ES9018 Sabre chip uses the patented 32-bit HyperStream DAC architecture and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator to bring out the best in your digital recordings. The USB receiver is the Savitech SA9227. It supports all sample rates up to 384kHz/32-bit and is clocked by two onboard oscillators.
- Impedance Selector: Optimize performance for your headphones! The impedance selector allows you to perfectly match the amplifier to the headphone impedance, ensuring that the ideal power is being utilized for any pair of headphones. The impedance can be set to one of five impedance groups, from 16 to 600 ohms.
- VOLUME: Sets the volume level for your headphones. | INPUT: Selects the Line IN1, Line IN2, or USB inputs. | IMPEDANCE: Match the output impedance to your headphones for optimal sound quality. | HEADPHONES: 1/4" TRS output for headphones, compatible from 16 to 600 ohms.
- POWER: Powers the amplifier on or off. | LINE IN 1: 3.5mm TRS input for analog audio sources. | LINE 2: Unbalanced stereo RCA inputs for analog sources. | PREOUT: Unbalanced RCA preamplifier outputs that let you utilize the DAC with an external power amplifier. | USB: USB Type-B input connector for connecting your PC or other digital audio source.
- Effortless Sound: The design of the spark is a DC coupled topology from input to output, meaning it has no capacitors in the signal path to detract from the sound.
- Exceptional Design: The spark uses laser matched, low noise, audio jfets for its differential input stage and high performance, but very small Mosfets for output power leading to super clean amplification and high power from a small footprint.
- Clean Preamp Output: The Spark additionally has preamp output RCAs, Controlled by the Volume pot, for use with powered speakers. An ideal configuration for an entry level desktop set up which performs well above its price point
- Has RCA input.
- By Alex Cavalli
Monolith : Headphones
What’s a better way to unwind than to listen to your favorite music? Whether you’re sweating it off at the gym or traveling on a bicycle, music is something you can take with you everywhere. No matter what your headphone style is, there’s something here for everyone. True wireless earbuds and headphones will not restrict your movements because they come with no wires. Wireless earphones and headphones are perfect when you want to secure your earphones without having to compromise on the intensity of your workout sessions. In-ear headphones will give you a snug fit and they rest on the ridge of your ears. Over-ear or on-ear headphones enclose the ears with a closed back and sit on the outside of your ears. You can pick your favorite pair based on the various features they come with. If you’re planning on buying a present for your kiddo, check out headphones that are specifically designed for young ones who enjoy their music. The vibrant colors will add a fun flair and make listening to music more exciting. You can dive into the world of music with noise-canceling headphones when you’re traveling and want to enjoy quality music without the interferences of outside noises. Workout headphones are ideal when you’re doing some sort of physical exercise but also want to enjoy your workout routine with some chart-toppers. Travel headphones come with active noise canceling so you can globe trot with ease. If you’re a gamer, there are earphones available to make your gaming experiences more realistic and action-packed. Listening to audio files with noise cancelling and wireless headphones will produce better sound quality. Discover the joy of using AirPods with Bluetooth features or wireless headphones with noise cancellation.