About this item
At a glance
- Powered by your KitchenAid® Stand Mixer* to make quick and easy work of fresh homemade pasta in your kitchen using the 3-Piece Pasta Roller & Cutter Set. Fits all Household KitchenAid® Stand Mixers. *sold separately.
- Stainless steel rollers and cutters for consistent smooth rolling and clean cutting of pasta dough.
- Easily roll 6-inch sheets of fresh pasta, with 8 thickness settings, to achieve your desired sheet thickness.
- Use the Spaghetti Cutter attachment to cut pasta sheets into classic spaghetti noodles.
- Use the Fettuccine Cutter attachment to cut pasta sheets into hearty fettuccine noodles.
- Model KSMPRA includes (1) Pasta Roller, (1) Fettuccine Cutter, (1) Spaghetti Cutter, (1) Cleaning Brush
Q: does this fit with any model and make of kitchen aid mixer even older ones
A: Yes. It should. You can check if you still have the instructions on your mixer But I think it shouldsubmitted byMaria - 7 years ago
A: Yes, they are all the same...It's a square drive that fit's into the machine !!submitted byRayman - 7 years ago
A: The manufacturer states that it works in any KitchenAid stand mixer made after 1919!submitted byTricia - 7 years ago
A: Yes! It does fit any KitchenAidsubmitted bySophiesgg - 6 years ago
Q: Does this work with the 3.5 quart artisan mini series?
A: Hi Kayrae, The 3 pc. Pasta Roller & Cutter Set will work on the 3.5 quart Artisan Mini Stand Mixer. All of the attachments that use the front hub of the mixer are universal on all KitchenAid Stand Mixer models.submitted byKitchenAidTeam - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Are the items in this set made completely of stainless steel? Are there parts of the roller and cutter that are plastic?
A: Hi Kate, The pasta roller does feature BPA free plastic roller guards.submitted byKitchenAidTeam - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this offer for just the Kitchenaid attachment pasta roller or is it the roller and two cutter attachments. for $126?
A: I just purchased this item and it is the Kitchen Aid 3-Piece Pasta Roller & Cutter Attachment Set. I'm not sure why Target has it listed with the incorrect name.submitted byLC - 7 years ago